Group members – Lauren Carnell, Ashleigh Clayton-Goddard, Anmol Tailor
As a group, so far we discussed the cost of flights, train tickets, equipment needed and much more.
Today the treatment was completed. We clearly outlined how the documentary will look like and what we have in mind for each part of it. This helps give us a clear guideline of what to film and where which will help us to be organised when filming.
We will continue to do a shot list and storyboard to give a clear outline of the different shots and how we envision the whole documentary.
- Canon 80D – 50mm lens/ 18-135mm lens
- Canon 700D – 50mm lens/ 18-55mm lens
- XLR cable
- Shotgun video camera mic
- H5 audio recorder
- Reporter’s mic
- Radio mic – Sennheiser collection
- LED panel 13.5x8cm collection x2
Questions for interview:
- How long have you lived in France?
- What made you decide to move to France? Why that part specifically?
- How long did it take to build the house?
- Tell us about the flood and how it came about?
- What was your first reaction to the flood?
- Where were you when the flood happened?
- Where was the whole family when it happened?
- How high did the water go?
- How much of the town was affected by the flood?
- Did you feel the community was brought together by the event?
- What was your living situation after the flood and before the new house?
- What has the government done with the land now?
- How do you feel about your new home?
- Does it have a different feel to your old home?